WebVision™ takes predetermined actions after performing any user-defined test. You decide how critical a particular test is during initial set-up, and accordingly instruct WebVision how to respond to a failure.
Choose different responses for different test failures — from simply logging a failure to stopping the entire print line — WebVision takes the action you want, when you need it.
- Inspect the entire web
- Target critical areas
- Link to ADF for automated workflow
- Reduce waste
- 360 dpi resolution
Other features available
- Management Reports — Web-based for easy availability.
- User-friendly — flat touch screen, two-up full screen color view, and multi-lingual operator interface.
- ADF Connection — provides item-level and piece-level information in real-time, as well as operator and machine performance statistics.
- WebVision™ EXspect — quality inspection system positioned between the web-fed digital printer and the finishing module. Reduce or eliminate filler materials.
WebVision™ analyzes print immediately, so problems are identified immediately and corrective action can be taken. Re-prints and the corresponding waste of time and materials are all slashed dramatically. In addition, WebVision enhances your workflow and reduces labor requirements.
Connect WebVision™ to an Automated Document Factory (ADF) to automate diversion of bad output with no operator intervention. WebVision’s high-resolution cameras guarantee that a variety of quality or job integrity faults will be identified.
A full suite of management reports and an ADF link offer the opportunity to gain critical insight into print production processes to help prevent future problems from happening.