WebVision takes predetermined actions after performing any user-defined test. You decide how critical a particular test is during initial set-up, and accordingly instruct WebVision how to respond to a failure.
Choose different responses for different test failures — from simply logging a failure to stopping the entire print line — WebVision takes the action you want, when you need it.
- Inspect the entire web
- Target critical areas
- Link to ADF for automated workflow
- Reduce waste
- 360 dpi resolution
Other features available
- Management Reports — Web-based for easy availability.
- User-friendly — flat touch screen, two-up full screen color view, and multi-lingual operator interface.
- ADF Connection — provides item-level and piece-level information in real-time, as well as operator and machine performance statistics.
- WebVision EXspect — quality inspection system positioned between the web-fed digital printer and the finishing module. Reduce or eliminate filler materials.
WebVision analyzes print immediately, so problems are identified immediately and corrective action can be taken. Re-prints and the corresponding waste of time and materials are all slashed dramatically. In addition, WebVision enhances your workflow and reduces labor requirements.
Connect WebVision to an Automated Document Factory (ADF) to automate diversion of bad output with no operator intervention. WebVision’s high-resolution cameras guarantee that a variety of quality or job integrity faults will be identified.
A full suite of management reports and an ADF link offer the opportunity to gain critical insight into print production processes to help prevent future problems from happening.