High Impact Messaging
Today, consumers are inundated with communications from multiple sources. It’s imperative that your marketing messages are highly effective and generate the highest response rates at the lowest cost possible.
Bell and Howell Inveloper finishing systems fully leverage your color printing capabilities, enables a complete white paper to finished mail piece process and converts envelopes into truly cost-effective, high-impact messaging vehicles. Inveloper systems reduce costs by transforming your mail piece assembly process into a single continuous workflow without the limitations of processing traditionally manufactured envelopes.
Features and Benefits
- Increased operating speeds - up to 30,000 mail pieces per hour.
- Lower cost per piece - through lower materials cost and increased throughput.
- Flexibility - easily accommodates letters to flats, closed face and windowed material applications.
- More efficient processing - significantly fewer stops results in higher system efficiency.
- Reduced material handling - a typical “invelope” roll will produce approximately 35,000 pieces.
- Run for more than an hour before “filling the envelope hopper."
- Environmentally conscious - eliminates envelope boxes and cartons.
- Robust, reliable solution - engineered to provide a decade or more of worry-free production and increased profitability.
The Inveloper system employs rotary feeders as the primary feeding technology. Benefits include the following:
- More versatile – handles wide range of paper types and conditions.
- Uses vacuum separation for positive control of the material.
- Eliminates wear mechanisms associated with other feeding technologies.
- Dual gripper design virtually eliminates skew compared to lower cost single gripper designs.
- Captured cams allow much higher speeds without “cam lofting” typical of lower cost designs.
- Large diameter feeder drum minimizes feeding problems.
- In addition to the standard rotary feeder, additional feeder options are available for a wide range of production requirements, including rotary feeders with separator disk, shuttle feeders and friction feeders. Modular insert feeders can be changed after system installation.
Max Cycle Speed
- Inveloper 20: 20,000 cycles per hour
- Inveloper 30: 30,000 cycles per hour
- Minimum: 4.7” x 6.0” (119.4 mm x 152.4 mm)
- Maximum: 11.8” x 13.0” (399.7 mm x 330.2 mm)
- Maximum collation thickness: 0.37” (9.4 mm)
- Minimum: 4.3” x 3.2” (109.2 mm x 81.3 mm)
- Maximum: 11.8” x 9.8” (299.7 mm x 248.9 mm)