Bell and Howell’s Parcel Manager is a turn-key solution for businesses interested in cost effective shipping through the USPS for heavy flats, polybags and small parcels.
This ParcelMgr system comprises key components to scan, capture and process an image of the product using OCR (Optical Character Recognition), determine the right delivery point Zipcode, dimension, weigh, print and apply the correct USPS label, and sort, all in a single pass through the system. This saves significant labor and optimizes postage costs.
The solution includes the industry’s fastest print-and-apply labeler to print variable-length labels per USPS specifications, with no liner waste, and therefore the most number of labels per roll. Learn more.
This is an ideal solution for efficient small parcel and flats sorting, with the potential to significantly reduce shipping costs.
Powered by NetSort Postal Optimization Software
Bell and Howell is a leader in the mail consolidation and presorting market, and this system includes our NetSort software - proven in the industry for very demanding applications.
In addition to its support for USPS mail products, the NeSort now supports Standard flats, Bound Printer Matter (BPM), and a wide-range of USPS parcel products. These include Priority, Priority-cubic, Parcel Select Lightweight and Package Services.
The software includes client-level accounting, postage discounts and paper and electronic/ eVS documentation certified by the USPS while conforming to stringent data requirements including increasing address quality requirements such as DPV/Delivery Point Validation.
Backed by World-Class Service Team
This system is supported by Bell and Howell’s nationwide service network, with a range of support options to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes. Learn more.
Features and Benefits
- Manifest or parcel management software interface
- Custom configurable to ensure that all relative client information is captured (e.g. number of pieces, weight, move update information, dimension, etc.)
- Integrated high-speed inline scale provides accurate weight information for carrier manifest data or can be used for client accuracy
- Registration module to ensure the parcel is read and the label is applied correctly.
- SICK camera for 1D and 2D barcode reading.
- High-speed scale from OCS/SICK, legal for trade certified.
- An automated direct thermal printing and linerless label application system.
- Bell and Howell Sorter Control software for operator job setup.