Data Automation provides an environent to accelerate the design, development and deployment of complex applications by leveraging reusable work units for common process steps. Highly configurable, Data Automation's template-driven architecture speeds the development of new applications and minimizes application development errors.
Maximize the Value of your IQ Solution
Tightly integrated within the Bell and Howell IQ Software Suite, Data Automation works with Compose for document composition, ReCompose for printstream engineering and/or BCC Mail Manager Full Service™ for data and postage optimization, providing customers with unmatched solution capabilities.
Data Automation, in combination with IQ Production Tracking, Work Order Management™ and ReCompose can be deployed for the in-lining of IQ job tickets within printstreams (requires optional data automation module.)
Data Automation will maximize the value of your IQ Software Suite and help you to accelerate enterprise change, optimize production and rapidly create new services.
- Automate data workflow
- Accelerate project development
- Streamline application maintenance
Data Automation Dashboard
- Intuitive web-based interface
- Manage by exception
- Automated alerts proactively notify of applicaction errors
Reusable Work-unit Components
- Create control file
- FTP data
- Request Job ID
- Monitor application processing results
- Common work-unit steps
- Application processing by one or many servers
- Templates facilitate rapid solution scaling
- Simplifies support for one or many applications
- Works with Bell and Howell and/or third-party applications