It’s no longer necessary to choose an inserter based on speed or flexibility. You can have both with Bell and Howell’s upgraded Producer inserter series. The Producer is designed for environments that demand mail piece quality controls, high production volumes and low operating costs but also need to run both flats and letters at high speeds.
The Producer inserter is built to last, is easily maintained and can be productive in the most challenging environments. The requirement to meet high production demands with the fewest number of machines and the lowest possible labor costs is causing the industry to rethink the approach to high-speed mail production.
Bell and Howell Producer inserters yield the highest production with the fewest number of operators. An array of productivity enhancements designed to reduce operating costs, optimize every machine cycle and automate paper handling processes are available.
These inserters have the capability to process a variety of application types at speeds that are perfectly matched to your business and production needs. The Bell and Howell Producer inserter can process complex applications efficiently and effectively at speeds up to 25,000 cycles per hour. Designed for 7/24 operation, this heavy-duty inserter easily handles a wide range of products, such as light buck slips, inserts, booklets, brochures, plastic cards and pre-folded letters with attached cards.
The Producer family includes specialty inserters that can handle non traditional envelopes such as bubble wrap envelopes and rigid cardboard express envelopes.Runs letters up to 25,000 cycles per hour with additional flats capability.
Features and Benefits
- Yields a low cost per piece, making your operation more competitive and profitable.
- Handles a wide range of material types of varying quality.
- True "in-line" inserting reduces rework and increases productivity.
- Designed to last in a 24/7 production environment.
- Low parts consumption, fewer and less complex adjustments than competitive high-speed inserters.
- Reduced complexity for the operators translates to less downtime and higher productivity.
Max Cycle Speed
- Up to 25,000 envelopes/hr for # 7 and #10
- Up to 22000 envelopes/hr for 6”x9”
- Up to 12,000 envelopes /hr for base only flats
- Up to 8,000 flat envelopes/hr for system configurations
- 4” x 7” (100 mm x 180 mm) min
- 10” x 13” (250 mm x 330 mm) max
- Thickness - 0.47” (12 mm) max
- 3.2” x 4.3” (80 x 110 mm) min
- 9.4” x 11.8” (240 x 300 mm) max
- Thickness - 0.24” (6 mm) max
- From 1 to 8 feeders (standard)