Economical, compact and secure card attachment system
The CASSera can also be used as a back-up system for existing card attachment operations. With the smallest footprint in the CASS series, it has a compact design and is the first heavy-duty 7 x 24 industrial mailing system in this price segment.
High-quality materials and a sturdy design guarantee longevity and offer a high degree of return on your investment.
Its ease of use reduces setup times. The CASSera is able to run both with single-sheet feeder, and integrated with a single-sheet printer.
Due to its modularity, it can easily be upgraded from a basic system with carrier printing and card attachment to an expanded solution including folding, enclosure feeding and inserting modules. It can also be equipped with a variety of reading devices.
The CASSera can process a wide range of formats and offers the reliability of a high-end card mailing system at a price low-volume mailers will enjoy.
Specifications For Form Feeding
- Up to two input magazines
- Reading of chip, mag-stripe, barcode, OCR and contactless chip
- Up to two different cards can be attached
- Selective card attachment
- No fold
- Half fold
- Water sealing long or short flap envelopes with windows
- Min: 4.13" x 8.85" (110 x 220 mm)
- Max: 13.9" x 13.9" (162 x 229 mm)