Orlando, Fla., Sept. 15, 2016
– As many mail-production facilities shift to plain-paper-factory operations, they hope to reap such benefits as reduced inventory and storage costs, time savings, more impactful marketing, and enhanced personalization options. Plain paper factories are mail operations that rely on plain white paper rather than pre-printed shells, forms and envelopes. To help those making or considering the switch, Bell and Howell
is pleased to present a free Lunch and Learn session titled “Real-World Lessons from the Plain Paper Pioneers” at GRAPH EXPO
on Tuesday, Sept. 27, from noon to 1 p.m. in Room N320A
of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Attendees will be able to hear from an expert panel of executives who have successfully converted some or all of their operations to plain paper factories, and are willing to share their successes and missteps. The panel will feature the following experts:
The panel will address such topics as the rationale for switching, potential savings, impact on the customer experience, and what is involved in migrating to a plain paper factory. No advance registration is required, and complimentary lunch will be provided to the first 50 attendees.
In addition to sponsoring the panel session, visitors to Bell and Howell’s exhibit space at booth 849 can find out more about the company’s cutting-edge systems and service solutions:
- High-performance mail inserting and finishing solutions that are guided by factory intelligence and increase capacity while lowering costs
- Modern document management and enterprise workflow techniques that improve the content and efficiency of communications
- Access to a single managed maintenance provider that helps reduce costs and risk while improving service uptime for their entire production operation
- Proactive monitoring and certified refurbishing services that maximize efficiency and extend the life of existing production investments
“GRAPH EXPO is a great opportunity for Bell and Howell to showcase its technology – both new and revised – and its partnerships with industry leaders worldwide,” said CEO Ramesh Ratan. “Attendees who mainly know us for mail and finishing equipment may be surprised to know we are technology pioneers in managed maintenance services for many industries, including print, mail, industrial automation and robotics. The Bell and Howell narrative continues to evolve, but innovation has always been at the heart of our story.”
For additional information, visit BellHowell.net
, call 1-800-220-3030 or follow the company on LinkedIn
and Twitter @bellandhowell
Bell and Howell is shaping the future of mail and commerce. We deliver innovative service and
technology solutions that enrich customer communications and fulfillment for the world’s largest finance,
industry and public sector enterprises. Our software and hardware streamlines high-volume, high-integrity
production of customer communications and products, maximizes postal discounts, and monetizes every
customer touchpoint. Our service organization is among the most sophisticated in the world for production
workflow, automation and industrial mechatronics. Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., with
offices around the world, Bell and Howell is the trusted partner to thousands of organizations globally. For
additional information, visit www.bellhowell.net.